Welcome Resident Family Members
Loretto is a community-based, not-for-profit organization. We have an
unfaltering commitment to those in need in our community and have
developed a myriad of programs to address the wide variety of needs
presented by those we care for.
Our number one priority is to ensure both the quality of our services
and your satisfaction with the care you receive.
Our administrative staff is always available to you. If at any time
you have a question or need assistance, our administrative offices
are located on the 2nd floor of Loretto Health & Rehabilitation.
Thank you for entrusting your care to us. We are confident that you
will be happy with your selection of Loretto Health & Rehabilitation
at our main campus in Syracuse.
Guidelines from the New York State Department of Health
- We can now allow in-person visits 14 days after a positive COVID-19 case.
- All visitors must provide documentation that you have tested negative for COVID-19 within the last 7 days prior to your visit. If you cannot provide documentation of a negative test result, you will not be able to visit. This is a State DOH requirement for skilled nursing facilities only.
- Testing Location Resources
- One visitor under 18 years of age is NOW allowed in Skilled Nursing, IF accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors are limited to 2 people per visit.
- Date to Begin Visitation: In-person and window visitation paused at this time.
- Visiting Hours: Monday - Friday 9:30 - 10 a.m., 10:30 - 11 a.m., 3:30 - 4 p.m., 4:30 - 5 p.m.
- Schedule Your Visit online, or call: (315) 413-3733
COVID-19 Case Update
Family members of existing residents living at one of our Skilled Nursing Communities have access to daily COVID-19 case updates. For more information, contact your site administrator.